At least that's how we're spending it! Busy...of course. I'm sure it's busy for everyone this time of year.
Here's a few things we've been up to since I last blogged...
1. Adding a little spark to my creative space.
Let's hope it gives me some inspiration, I'm
experiencing another creative funk. Blah!
2. Kendra enjoying some toast with jelly for breakfast
because that's how we roll in the morning.
Jelly on our nose and all.
3. Celebrating Chris' birthday.
4. A little swimming because the weather feels
almost like summer already.
5. A juicy watermelon for a snack. Yummm!
6. Spending time with Auntie and Uncle because we love them.
7. And why not a snooze every now
and then too. Nothing like a little nap
on a warm spring day.How's your Spring?